Experience a little piece of earth history in the ravine that was formed during the last ice age.
- Duration: approx 4 hours
- Location: Øksna
- Start the day, at the Norwegian Forest Museum, tickets included
- Hike safely with local guides
- Experience the stunning waterfall and an abundant wildlife
- Pick up geocaches that can only be reached with rappeling
- Enjoy a meal prepared on a campfire using local foods
You will meet your guide near Øksna, and from there it is a short hike to the spectacular Øksna falls.