Finnskogen (“Forest of the Finns”) is situated in the counties of Innlandet, Norway and Värmland, Sweden – named so due to Finnish immigration in the 17th century. Finnskogen is a part of the great Taiga belt which runs all around the globe. This rural area holds lots of wild life, such as wolfes and bears, eagles, lynx, wolverines, mooses, roe deers, and many others. If you are lucky, you might get a glimpse.
Schedule, 5 days/4 nights
- 3 nights at Gravberget Farm in double room with bathroom in the hall. Breakfast is included.
- 1 night in tree tent on a camp site near Kynna
- 1 day biking in Finnskogen
- 2 days of canoeing in the Kynna Water course
You don’t need to bring any equipment for neither biking nor canoeing. We take care of everything you need, such as maps, life-vests, helmets and where to find tracks etc.
- Map for Gravberget Farm
- The Facebookpage for Gravberget Farm
- Map for Kynna, pointed at the startplace
- Map for Sævsjøen, pointed at the campsite
- The Facebookpage for #OpplevKynna
- Map for Kynna, pointed at the pick-up place
- Guided moose safari 3.000,- NOK (at the evening) pr 4 persons
- Double room with bath at Gravberget Farm 150,- NOK pr pax pr night